Thursday, January 14, 2010

Party of Intoxication

I had my first sip of alcoholic drink when I was a secondary school-going kid, and I knew I didn't want more.


These days, many teenagers probably started drinking when the attain the legal age of buying acohol at 18. To many youngsters, consuming alcohol is seen as a passage to adulthood and being able to boast about how they got drunk whilst clubbing is more pleasurable than drinking itself. Most parents knew their kids drank liquor, but thought little of the harm that could do them. But for the girls who party at a club or at a friend's place, getting drunk and losing control of their senses could lead to potentially dangerous situations.
Binge drinking will never help one to loosen up or de-stress instead will end up with a bad hangover the next day.

No comments: